Real Happiness In front of you
Know the truth of Islam which brings you happiness by knowing the following:
1. Allah is the sole creator, provider of sustenance and sole planner who has no partners and helpers.
2. Islam calls to the worship of one deity who neither has children nor is He born and there is none comparable to Him.
3. No one benefits or is harmed except that it is willed by Allah, if He wills it to happen, it will happen based upon a great wisdom.
4. None deserves to be worshipped except Allah. There are no intermediaries between the creator and us. He hears and sees and He is above His throne.
5. Islam calls for the happiness in this temporary life and everlasting happiness in the hereafter.
6. Islam is complete, nothing can be added to it nor can another religion be accepted by Allah.
7. Islam is comprehensive it includes how one should relate to their family and society both economically and politically.
8. Islam does not change throughout the centuries since it is for all times and places.
9. Islam calls for respecting the rights of parents, neighbours, relatives and others.
10. Islam calls for aiding others and relieving them from afflictions.
11. Islam calls for saving others from the difficulties of this life and the hereafter by leading them to what Allah is pleased with.
12. Islam calls for the protection of the intellect and body from harmful things.
13. Islam calls for the preservation of everything good and warns against everything evil.
14. Islam calls for the happiness of the people in this life and the hereafter.
15. Islam is not affected by the actions of a few misguided followers as a result of their ignorant actions or misunderstanding of its rules.
16. Islam has given both men and women their complete rights in worship, reward and inheritance. A woman may be apportioned more than a man in certain cases and vice versa based upon the overall benefit of society and the individual.
17. Islam solves all the problems in life in the best way.
18. No one is able to bring a religion similar to Islam in terms of its complete rules and advice with regard to ones needs in life.
19. No one can find any fault or deficiency with Islam except from an ignorant or spiteful person.
20. No one enters this religion and then leaves it if they understand it correctly.
21. Islam is firmly established upon knowledge, action and propagation.
22. Islam has been made easy to follow and is accepted by pious souls.
23. Islam relieves difficulty and accepts few actions based upon Sincerity with great reward in this life and the hereafter.
24. The first Messenger to come was Nuh (Noah) and the last is Muhammad peace be upon them.
25. Muhammad (peace be upon him) is free from errors in the religion and he explained what has been sent down in the revealed Quran.
26. The glorious Quran that was revealed contains no errors and has no contradictions in its rules. It contains news of those who came before us and those who will come after us and judges between us.
27. Islam is based upon the correct belief in Allah, the Angels, the revealed Books, the Messenger, the Day of Judgement and the belief in Predestination, be it good or bad.
28. Islam is based upon: worshipping Allah alone and accepting the message of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), establishing the prayer, paying the Zakah (obligatory charity), fasting month of Ramadan, and performing the Hajj (pilgrimage).
29. Islam calls for being righteous and just to the Muslim and non-Muslims alike.
30. Realise your happiness in this life and the hereafter by entering into Islam, welcome to the world of spiritual and bodily happiness.
By: Dr. Abdulelah